WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin 0.4.0 is here!
The newest version of WP Inventory is out and it is HOT! WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin 0.4.0 is here and dramatically improves user experience.
WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin 0.4.0 New features include:
- change product labels for each field such as price to cost and quantity to amount, or whatever you want for each
- drag and drop product fields into a product listing view (as many as you would like)
- drag and drop product fields into a product detail page (as many as you would like)
- use a reserve quantity feature where customers reserve items and they update automatically
- display products in a table or non-table layout
- choose to display product labels or not to display them for both listing and detail page
- get an email update when someone reserves products from your site
- and much more!
Head to the download page and get the WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin 0.4.0 now! The power to manage your inventory is completely in your hands and it is completely free! So don’t delay, try WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin 0.4.0 today!
Keep your eyes out very soon to come for the WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin Ledger. The ledger gives you the ability to monitor the flow of your inventory. This can be helpful to see how much inventory has grown or shrank between periods of time. It can help you to manage what products you may need to consider replacing or updating.
More to come!
- E-commerce – Adds the ability to sell your inventory online
- Import and Export – This allows you to import or export inventory items
- Dealer Mode – Allows retailers to post and pull products from your site you sell for them
- Rental Reservations – Set reservations and equipment rental periods and keep track of those items
These are very exciting times here at the WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin and we appreciate you using the WordPress Inventory Manager Plugin for your needs. As always, you can contact customer support at [email protected] or join our support forums and get help in the various threads available.