WP Inventory Manager Features
Designed to help you create an inventory, display it on your website, and provide you with all the management tools you need. WP Inventory Manager has no limit on the number or category of items you can enter and manage. In short, WP Inventory Manager makes inventory management easy and simple.
- Add as many products as you like. – no limits or additional fees.
- Separate your inventory into categories.
- Customize which item fields display in various places on your frontend and dashboard, and in which order.
- Disable any of the over 15 field(s) you don’t want to use to avoid clutter.
- Add unlimited images for each item.
- Add unlimited supporting documents / media for each item (PDFs, Word files, etc.).
- Display the inventory listing either in spreadsheet format or in individual boxes.
- Control the display order of the inventory items.
- Configure custom names or labels for every field.
- Easily edit product information.
- Intuitive admin interface right in your WordPress dashboard.
- Easily display inventory via a simple shortcode: [[wpinventory]] with a variety of customizable shortcode options.
- Upgrade your toolbox with powerful add ons.
Template Override System
With a robust template override system, you can customize how your inventory is displayed on the front-end.
Actions and Filters
Designed from the ground up to be fully extensible, WP Inventory comes with action hooks and filter hooks throughout the code. We’re always adding new features and hooks as well. Check out the Developer Documentation for more information.
Familiar WordPress-Style Functions
Utilizing WordPress-style function names and architecture allows you to easily recognize and utilize the extensive list of exposed functions.
Ok, I’m sold!
Click here to get licensed and gain absolute control over your inventory!