As of December 12, 2021, the plugin structure for WP Inventory Manager has changed. Instead of one single plugin, there are now two distinct plugins. WP Inventory Pro is the plugin available on this site, and functions the same as the solitary plugin from before. All licensing, add on compatibility, support, and updates remain the same.
The version now available on the WordPress repository is no longer compatible with add ons, or any previous licenses. If you need to transition to WP Inventory Pro in order to keep using add ons, please follow the steps below:
- Download the “WP Inventory Pro” file from our site via the button below. You can also find it via the “Download” button in the main menu, or in the Downloads tab of your user dashboard.
- Please note that WP Inventory and WP Inventory Pro cannot be activated at the same time.
- Upload WP Inventory Pro to your site via Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Deactivate the existing WP Inventory plugin
- Activate the WP Inventory Pro plugin
- Navigate to WP Inventory > Settings and Validate your license key. (Your existing key is valid for the “Pro” version)
- RECOMMENDED: Delete the old WP Inventory plugin. If you choose not to remove it, DO NOT update it. Updates will be available, but those updates will transition it to the Free version which will NOT be compatible with your add-ons.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance.